Applicant’s Qualification :
We are looking for qualified graduates or current teachers to join our teaching program as ESL/EFL and other subject teachers in our schools all over Thailand. You will be working full time at an assigned school with attractive monetary benefit and gain valuable experience teaching in Thailand.
If you are an individual from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, the USA or other countries who is looking for the opportunity to explore, obtain more experience and earn for a living by teaching in Thailand, complete the online application or submit your resume to recruit.teacherTH@gmail.com
Who can apply :
- Native English speakers or Non-native English speakers with excellent English skills
- Age 21+
- At least an accredited Bachelor’s degree is required (A degree in education field is highly preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (desired, not required)
- Teaching or working experience with young learners will be highly considered.
- Cleared criminal record background
- Responsible, creative, adaptable, and open-minded individual.
What to expect from teaching in Thailand :
- Thai school year is normally split into 2 terms with the first term start in mid May to September and the second term starts in November to February.
- School break- first break is in October and the second one in March-April
- Most of foreign teachers will be assigned to teach English classes. There may be opportunities to teach other subjects, such as math and science in some locations.
- 13-15 paid Public holidays besides school breaks
- School hours are typically 07.30-16.30 on week days with 18-24 teaching hours per week
- 25-40 students per class
- Competitive salary package (depends on location and qualifications)
- Participation in school activities and trips may be required
Program services :
- School and accommodation placement.
- Cultural awareness Orientation and Trainings.
- 24/7 support.
- Visa assistance.
- Airport pick-up and escort.
- Regular excursion opportunity
Check our destinations in Thailand
teaching in Thailand, working in Thailand, internship in Thailand, teaching abroad, teacher volunteer, volunteer teacher, job abroad, teaching in Bangkok, working in Bangkok, internship in Bangkok, Education in Thailand, teaching in Chiang Mai, working in Chiang Mai, internship in Chiang Mai, teaching in Phuket, working in Phuket, internship in Phuket, Teaching in Thailand Qualification, Teaching jobs in Thailand, jobs in Thailand